I am not sure how it’s December this week, but 2021 is almost over. Take some time during the next few weeks to set yourself up for success in 2022 by completing these tasks:
- Clean out your desk/office
- Unsubscribe from unwanted emails
- Do this exercise to reduce burnout and more
- Review your work processes to see what works and what doesn’t
- Update job descriptions
- Do a Brain Dump
- Start planning your 2022 editorial calendar
- Review your software and other tech to consider upgrades
- Set new boundaries
- Brainstorm goals for next year
Do you have any year-end rituals that help you get ready for the next year? Share in the comments below.
The post 10 End-of-the-Year Tasks to Get 2022 Off to a Great Start appeared first on Nonprofit Marketing Guide.