We all know how the spectrum of marketing is fast evolving.
Nowadays, brands do not rely on one channel to engage traffic. Instead, they look towards multiple mediums to explore the opportunities.
Content marketing is one of those channels that has become hugely popular among marketers.
It provides an organic way to engage customers and increase brand awareness in the market. It is a marketing strategy that utilizes various content types including articles, podcasts, videos, and others to attract traffic.
This can also be understood as a distribution of content on different channels.
It gives marketers an advantage to smartly construct brand awareness on various mediums, resulting in long-term growth for their brand.
The Role of High-Quality Blog Content in Generating Traffic
Talking about content marketing, you simply cannot ignore the huge role of high-quality blog content.
Today, every content marketer knows the importance of blogging and constantly looks for remarkable blog examples as references, to increase brand visibility and awareness.
The concept of blogging isn’t certainly new, however, it has just gained momentum after the emergence of SEO in the world. This has made it essential for every business to maintain a blog and reap huge traffic from the internet.
They know that the blog traffic can be easily converted into leads by using some key on-page tricks.
Popular Blog Examples that Generate Tons of Traffic
Looking to create your blog for lead generation? Here are some of the renowned blog examples you can learn a great deal from.
1. The Huffington Post
The Huffington Post doesn’t need any kind of introduction. It is primarily a political blogging website where writers from around the world regularly contribute with various articles. It can be said that the arrival of the Huffington Post changed the course of political blogging, providing everyone with the key insights of the political world.
The site was launched in 2005 in America, and since then, it has seen huge growth all over the world due to its great content. Today, it is one of the leading blogs in the market that offer the latest and interesting news about different fields.
- The blog has several localized editions that keep readers updated about any country’s local news.
- It is one of those blogs that offer the latest and reliable world news, ensuring to engage traffic regularly.
TechCrunch is an American blogging site that focuses on all the trending tech news in the market. This makes it a top platform for those who want to stay updated with the latest news of tech including machine learning, data science, and more.
TechCrunch has approximately 17.27 million monthly unique visits from different parts of the world. This shows the popularity of the site and how vast its followers are.
- Besides blogs, the podcast and video series of TechCrunch illustrate the perfect way of content marketing.
- Using a variety of content forms, TechCrunch lets you know how to drive leads and create meaningful content for the users.
Lifehacker is yet another reputable blog owned by G/O Media. It was founded by an American tech blogger Gina Trapani in 2005. Earlier, it was launched with the sponsorship of Sony, and then it started to steadily grow on its own.
Over the years, many tech-oriented advertisers have appeared on this site, giving it a top name in the blogging circuit. Besides updating insightful blogs about different fields of life, people also eagerly follow the great podcast series of Lifehacker.
This also illustrates how the team of Lifehacker is properly utilizing the specific channels of content marketing to increase traffic.
Interesting Read: How to Create a Customer-Centric Content Marketing Strategy
- All of its blogs are written with a perspective to educate the readers.
- The unique social approach helps Lifehacker to drive constant traffic from the internet, making it a top example for others.
4. The Next Web (TNW)
Looking to get the latest info about the trending topics of tech? TNW has got you covered. Besides blogging, TNW is also very famous due to its annual series of conferences. The primary goal of this event is to invite top tech minds and business entrepreneurs from around the world and discuss various trending topics.
That is how TNW believes in the growth and it certainly shows in the increase of its monthly traffic that is roughly estimated at around 10M visitors.
- Its informative content theme allows it to drive regular visitors from the internet.
- The annual conferences of TNW also provide a great boost to their content marketing plans, driving more traffic towards the platform.
5. The Verge
The Verge is owned by Vox Media and is highly popular among people due to speedy news updates. Whether you want to know about Crypto or new PS5 updates, The Verge is your ultimate platform to get all the news.
It is also one of those sites where you can find writers from different parts of the globe. This illustrates the ever-growing team of The Verge that regularly comes up with new and fresh content. The weblog also has a separate podcast series that includes discussions on different topics trending in tech and other fields.
- The blog has a separate section that offers extensive reviews on several laptops, smartphones, and other gadgets.
- Due to the variety of blogs, videos, and podcasts, people simply love its content. This also helps them to get more views regularly.
As the name suggests, the primary focus of this blog is to briefly educate the audience about the current happenings in the tech industry. It is one of those unique weblogs that is multilingual, giving ease to every reader around the world.
Whether you want to know about the latest Gaming gears or foldable smartphones, Engadget is the place where you can explore it all. This makes it a website for all types of audiences looking to know about different topics while surfing in one place.
- Its multilingual functionality offers great benefits to readers from different linguistic backgrounds.
- Engadget is the perfect example of how to attract tech-enthusiastic traffic by providing brief insightful content.
The famous American magazine, Entrepreneur also runs a blog with the same name. This blog is the ultimate source for business readers. It includes various interviews, videos, podcasts of famous business personalities. This makes it a top blog example for business individuals, covering all the latest news.
- It is a great blog to read opinion-based articles from the top writers & business professionals in the world.
- If you are looking to get leads by writing for the business world, follow Entrepreneur regularly to know about the hot topics discussed in the industry.
Gizmodo is a trending platform for things ranging from technology to science. The blog is also owned by G/O media and includes a separate subsite called io9. This site primarily covers news of the entertainment industry, which is why it enjoys a high traffic.
Having sites like Gizmodo, Lifehacker, and others under its arm, G/O media precisely shows how smart content marketing is done through creating high-quality content.
This can work as a great blog writing example for any business looking to grasp opportunities from the market.
- The site provides thorough reviews of the latest gadgets, allowing every reader to understand their pros and cons.
- It is yet another great blog example that focuses on various trending news to attract regular traffic from the internet.
Wired is also one of those names that don’t need any kind of introduction. It was first established as a magazine in the US, then it was given the green light to build a new identity in the form of a weblog. This worked pretty well for the company, as they easily grasped people’s attention from both reading mediums.
Today, it has millions of monthly traffic on the website, giving evidence of how great content with the right strategy can work flawlessly.
- It is an ultimate platform for all tech readers, rightly due to its vast array of topics.
- Anyone who is looking to build a tech blog that can garner immense traffic should follow the content theme of Wired. It gives a proper example of lead generation through trending tech subjects.
Headquartered in New York, Mashable is a multi-platform media company founded by Pete Cashmore in 2005. Its blog has become a leading source on the internet to find out the latest things happening around the world. It is one of those few blogs that operate with separate versions based on every country’s local news requirements.
- Mashable is a highly versatile blog that offers quality content on a range of topics.
- Mashable provides a great example of how keeping focus on local editions of blogs can also help to generate leads quickly.
Interesting Read: How Content Localization Boosts Your Social Media Marketing Strategy?
11. The Daily Beast
The Daily Beast can also be termed as one of the best blog examples in the market. It offers quality content on a range of topics. It is not a tech-based entertainment news portal, but a complete weblog where you can find everything happening in the world.
The site has got millions of US visitors due to its active updates on vital American politics. That is what makes it different from other blogs as it gives a complete view of what is happening around the US regularly. Besides that, you can also find news about crime, entertainment, and other fields frequently on the website.
- You can also find some great podcast series on this site. All of them are outlined creatively to discuss hot topics in the US community.
- The Daily Beast is a great example that shows how covering trending topics can do the trick to get more traffic for your blog.
12. Android Authority
Android Authority is not a new name in the blogging world, especially among the android programming geeks. It is loaded with tons of tips and guides for android programming.
Meanwhile, its core blogging platform offers a great view into the latest smartphones and other gadgets. That is why people from around the world rate this blog as a great source to find quality reviews and insights about electronic gadgets.
The content style of the website is very simple and crafted for all types of readers, allowing everyone to understand the objectives easily.
- It is a great platform to learn android programming, as it offers various tips and tricks in weekly blogs.
- With the combination of tech and learning blogs, Android Authority showcases yet another example of smart lead generation through informative content.
That brings us to the end of this article in which we have defined some great blog examples every content marketer should know about. Looking at these blogs, you can learn the art of writing perfect content that can engage and attract visitors.
To leverage the maximum benefits of content marketing, you need to build a content calendar and need a scheduler to help you post on time. There are tons of such tools available in the market such as SocialPilot that can help you with content creation and scheduling.
Try its free trial today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Content marketing is a specialized way of distributing content on different online channels to engage traffic. This includes social media, guest blogs, internal site articles, podcasts and more others.
With the growing competition of businesses on the web, content marketing is becoming essential for everyone. It offers a great way to engage traffic and bring organic leads through various channels.
Content marketing works by providing insightful content to the users on targeted channels. This means that the content should be made precise and as per the requirements of online mediums and users.
Content marketing has evolved into different types over the years. Some of the most popular among them include blogging, podcasts, videos, eBooks, emails, and more.
Content marketing plan needs to be created keeping objectives and goals in mind. Starting from picking channels to finalizing content type, you need to select everything that matches your goal as well as brand tone.
The post 12 Popular Blog Examples With Great Content To Drive More Traffic appeared first on SocialPilot.