In our 5 Questions blog series, we profile our customers, partners and team members to help the ClickDimensions community become better acquainted. We hope you enjoy getting to know these individuals, and if you’re interested in being featured, send us an email at [email protected]
Chief People Officer, ClickDimensions
1. What do you like best about your role at ClickDimensions?
I like being able to collaborate cross-functionally and align everyone with our talent development goals.
2. What is one piece of advice you would like to share with ClickDimensions customers?
Leverage every aspect of the technology we offer and take advantage of our knowledgeable support team.
3. What’s new in your department or area of the company that’s exciting for ClickDimensions customers?
We are excited to revamp our new hire orientation! The more connected to our culture our employees are, the more productive they will be in their roles. This allows our customers to receive the best product and service in the market.
4. If you had your own late-night talk show, who would you invite as your first guest, and why?
Yanni. I have been in love with Yanni’s music and passion for humanity since I saw him on a PBS special when I was young. Getting to sit down and discuss his life experiences would be amazing.
5. What’s the last thing you did or made that you’re proud of?
The last thing I made that I’m proud of was my “meatless meatloaf”. As a pescatarian, I love coming up with delicious new meat free recipes. My “meatless meatloaf” was a big hit!
The post 5 Questions: Kisha Thompson appeared first on ClickDimensions Blog.