Chatbots offer a variety of advantages. By employing conversational technology, organizations can deliver customer support 24/7 without effort, since chatbots don’t get tired and can process multiple requests simultaneously.
That is why chatbot development is among the key trends in digital marketing and client service. The leading brands, like Coca-Cola, Taco Bell, Marriott, Domino’s Pizza, and CNN have already integrated chatbots into their workflows.
The good news is that organizations do not have to create a chatbot from scratch. There are many great turnkey solutions that can meet different business needs. If an enterprise decided to utilize a market-ready chatbot, it is crucial to choose it based on existing tasks.
Best practices for chatbot configuration involve:
- Identifying business goals
- Setting up relevant campaigns
- Simplifying communication with users
- Assigning complex issues to employees
- Making a chatbot friendly and humane
- Warning users that it is a chatbot that replies to questions
- Running a test before chatbot launch
To learn about chatbot best practices in detail, you can read respective articles or consult with a trusted chatbot provider.
Please, share the best off-the-shelf chatbots in the comments.)