My consulting firm has managed the marketing and integrations for several commercial and residential service companies and they all have one thing in common… the seamless experience they provide customers and the quality of the job they commit to are core to their business growth and success. In other words, when commercial and residential businesses make it easy to work with them, they’re happier customers who are more than happy to share their experience with others.
Jobber: Organize Your Business and Impress Your Clients
Jobber offers an end-to-end platform enabling service businesses to manage their back-and-forth with prospects and customers from a single place. Jobber enables estimates, quotes, scheduling, invoicing, and payment processing – with integrated email, mobile, and SMS to communicate where customers want you to.
These niche platforms are fantastic and enable businesses that don’t have the budgets or internal staffing to manage multiple systems. No need to integrate a customer relationship management (CRM), scheduling platform, estimate & quote platform, invoicing system, payment processing as well as email and mobile SMS. Jobber centralizes all of this seamlessly in one platform. By deploying Jobber for your business, you can:
- Stay on top of requests – Get back to client requests coming in by phone, email, and your website—or offer customers the option to book right into your calendar.
- Create winning quotes – Quickly send professional quotes by email or text message that are easy for you to track and your customers to review and approve.
- Schedule jobs faster – Book a customer into your schedule ASAP when you can see your availability and important details for surrounding jobs at a glance.
- Email and text invoices – Hit complete on a job to automatically generate and send an invoice—plus, set up Jobber to follow up on overdue invoices.
- Make it easy to pay – Accept payments in person, auto-charge credit cards, and offer online payments to your customers with no hidden fees.
Jobber Key Features Include
- Field Service CRM – Jobber tracks all your customer info, so you and your team can deliver personalized service that makes every customer feel like they’re your #1.
- Easy Scheduling and Dispatch Management – Scheduling work and communicating it to your customers and crew has never been easier.
- Invoicing Software – Don’t let invoicing slip through the cracks. Jobber converts job details into customer-friendly invoices and automatically follows up with customers on overdue payments.
- Field Service Mobile App – The Jobber mobile app is always by your side— to track your team, communicate with customers, or just keep your finger on the pulse of your business.
Impress your prospects and customers with online booking, a client hub for quotes, appointments, invoicing, payments, receipts, or additional work requests. All of it includes the ability to customize communications and notifications to your customers. You can also build custom checklists to provide consistent service and share it with your clients.
Jobber even incorporates ways to grow your business with simple quoting and signatures, automated follow-ups on quotes, postcard marketing, Mailchimp integration, and comprehensive reporting to understand how your business is performing.
Industries that utilize Jobber include appliance repair, chimney sweep services, construction, drywall, excavation, garage door services, HVAC, janitorial services, lawn care, painting, plumbing, property maintenance, restoration, tiling, window cleaning, carpentry, commercial cleaning, demolition contractor, electrical contracting, fence services, general contracting, installation services, junk removal, locksmith services, paving, pool & spa services, remodeling, roofing, tree care, carpet cleaning, concrete, dog walking, elevator services, flooring, handyman, irrigation services, landscaping, mechanical contracting, pest control, pressure washing, residential cleaning, snow removal, well water services, and more.
© 2021 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved