Digital experience expectations. Preferred channels of communication. Personalized experiences that don’t feel creepy. When it comes to your customers, everything is changing. Marketing technology – the right marketing technology – can make all the difference as you face these challenges head-on.
Discover dozens of solutions without leaving your desk: Grab your FREE MarTech pass now and join us online in less than two weeks (September 26-27!) to…
- Learn from 65+ marketing experts from Indeed, Salesforce, Google, Atlassian, and more who can help you drive ROI, make sense of GA4, and market in a downturn.
- Attend nearly 50 actionable sessions designed to equip you with practical knowledge, inspiring case studies, and reliable next steps to drive marketing success – including live demos of cutting-edge AI technology from leading solution providers including Salesforce, Claravine, Bynder, and Optiversal.
- Discuss ChatGPT, GA4, martech stack, and MOps challenges with likeminded attendees and industry experts during Coffee Talk meetups – and get specific answers to your questions during Overtime, live Q&A.
- Earn a personalized certificate of attendance and digital badge, perfect for posting on LinkedIn to highlight your continued commitment to the latest in martech.
Can’t attend live? Instant on-demand access is included with your All Access pass!
No hidden fees, no travel headaches, no time out of the office. Just quality programming hand-crafted by the experts at MarTech. Don’t miss this free opportunity to discover the right solutions for your organization. Secure your free spot today!
Hungry for more program details? Keep reading!
At MarTech, you’ll unlock data-rich case studies from leading brands that are successfully leveraging these technologies every day… and how you can, too:
- Accelerating campaign execution with generative AI – with Growthloop and Google
- Powering marketing effectiveness with the right AI strategy and tools – with Salesforce
- 5 ideas to make artificial intelligence your CRO superpower – with 1-800 Contacts
- Moving beyond the open: Metrics to guide your email strategy – with Charter School Capital
- Leveraging zero and first-party data for customer activation and engagement – with Stanley Black & Decker
Craving some marketing inspiration? Two exclusive keynotes will leave you teeming with fresh ideas:
- Getting the most out of your martech: Strategy, technology and people – with Kim Davis, Editorial Director, MarTech; Megan Michuda SVP, Director of Marketing Operations and Innovation, BOK Financial; Erica Seidel, Founder & Executive Recruiter, The Connective Good; and Colleen Smith, Global SVP of Marketing, Avid Technology
- The marketing AI blueprint – with Shawn Goodin, Principal MarTech Strategist, Capgemini
Eager for some engagement? Connect with like-minded marketers and industry experts during these interactive experiences:
- Trade advice and swap solutions with fellow attendees during invigorating Coffee Talk Meetups (available live and on-demand!).
- Ask a panel of AI experts your burning questions about responsibly incorporating generative AI into your marketing organization.
- Participate in live “AI in Action” demos with leading experts from Salesforce, Bynder, and Claravine.
- Explore how and why your peers are upgrading their martech stacks with insights from the 2023 MarTech Replacement Survey (featuring live Q&A with Talisha Padgett, General Manager of Martech Platforms and AI at Microsoft).
Remember — if you can’t attend live, you can explore at your own pace with instant on-demand access!
It’s all yours for free. What are you waiting for? Secure your free spot today!
The post Register for FREE to attend MarTech online in 2 weeks! appeared first on MarTech.