Every week, we feature fresh job listings for martech-ers, so make sure to bookmark this page and check back every Friday. If you’re looking to hire, please submit your listing here — please note: We will not post listings without a salary range.
Newest jobs in martech:
VP of Strategic Planning @ Goodway Group (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $179,000 – $226,000 (est.)
- Lead and inspire the strategic planning team in creating insight-driven, data-informed media strategies that effectively address client business problems.
- Oversee the strategic planning and research teams in mining consumer, category and cultural data to derive insights that inform communications planning.
Marketing Technology Expert @ Hero Digital LLC (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $103,000 – $130,000
- Participate in providing sophisticated technical solutions across MAPs, CRMs and other related marketing technology.
- Assist in martech system assessments, where you evaluate current sales and martech practices and provide go-forward recommendations that align to the client’s marketing goals.
Product Marketing Manager – GTM @ Meltwater (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $85,000 – $110,000
- Track top tier and trade news impacting Meltwater, competitors, and the market.
- Collaborate with M&CI manager to update competitive assets including battle cards, competitive research and presentations.
Senior Manager of Integrated Campaigns @ OneSource Virtual (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $138,000 – $175,000 (est.)
- Ownership of near-term to mid-term integrated marketing strategy, aligned to broader marketing objectives and Growth team goals.
- Establish a global strategy to deliver multichannel integrated campaigns that drive consistent awareness and demand generation. Operate within priorities and guidelines of broader marketing team initiatives.
Platform and Product Lead @ Extreme Networks (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $107,000 – $154,000 (est.)
- Manage the digital initiatives where technical requirements and work are required including migrations, deprecations, tech stack simplification acting as the main internal/external point of contact.
- Drive organization-wide initiatives as the company evolves its technical stack to scale for the next decade.
Director, Marketing Technology and Ad Operations @ Vail Resorts (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $129,900 – $182,000 (est.)
- Champion the continued development of the Omni-Channel Operations practice with a focus on building technical acumen and growing the Go-To-Market execution capabilities.
- Manage multiple data-driven roadmap and strategic initiatives in a deadline-driven environment which includes toolset evaluation and implementation, training and enablement program rollout, certification, etc.
Director Web and Digital Marketing @ Ansys (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $164,000 – $208,000 (est,)
- Identify, outline, plan and promote opportunities for site improvements through technology and new features. Translate concepts, ideas, and improvements into key business objectives.
- Lead and collaborate with content creators, designers, and developers to create compelling digital assets and experiences that drive engagement and conversions through effective search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), and content marketing.
Senior Director, Acquisition Marketing @ FOOD52 Inc. (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $170,000 – $190,000 (est.)
- Lead paid media strategy and execution across all channels, including SEM, paid social, direct mail, affiliate and more.
- Optimize spend to achieve ambitious growth and efficiency goals. Oversee SEO and organic social strategy.
Director, Marketing Operations @ EPAM Systems (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $109,000 – $180,000 (est.)
- Manage a team of marketing project managers who support the management of marketing programs and processes. Manage the marketing ops team who administers campaigns and marketing platforms.
- Ensure that martech stacks are integrated and deployed effectively, including funnel optimization, goal definitions, data tracking, application of data insights, measurement and analytics.
Head of Demand Generation @ Loomly/Alpine SG (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $150,000 – $175,000
- Set strategic and operational plans for the growth function.
- Drive opportunities to growth avenues to organically and inorganically diversify top of the funnel. Own KPIs (e.g. CAC, new revenue, marketing efficiency, website to trial conversion) to measure the effectiveness of demand generation initiatives, providing regular performance updates to key stakeholders.
Senior Analyst, Data Architecture @ BlastX Consulting (U.S. Remote)
- Salary: $72,000 – $101,250
- Solve technical issues for clients, assess their needs and find and implement solutions to these requests.
- Deliver strong Python and SQL development and maintenance techniques surrounding data movement to include technologies. Investigate and understand different data sources and ability to connect to a wide variety of third-party APIs.
Retail Monetization Manager @ The Mars Agency (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $80,000 – $90,000
- Define, manage and execute strategies to maximize the monetization of retail media networks.
- Oversee the commercial launch of new media products and solutions, ensuring they meet market demands and are positioned for success. Track, analyze and report on key performance metrics and make data-driven recommendations for future strategies.
Account Strategist @ Capital Blue Cross (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $84,800 – $107,000 (est.)
- Propose and secure budgets to fund purposeful high-performance integrated marketing activities. Collaborate with business areas to define goals and translate objectives into measurable omnichannel campaigns and marketing events.
- Write briefs that clearly articulate campaign goals, objectives and KPIs, while working with colleagues to ensure campaigns align with brand standards, style and spirit.
Marketing Technology Specialist @ WorkBright (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $75,000 – $85,000 (est.)
- Manage and implement the technical infrastructure that supports marketing efforts, ensuring seamless execution of campaigns, data-driven decision-making and the integration of various marketing technologies.
- Play a critical role in orchestrating the intersection of marketing, technology and data analytics to optimize digital marketing initiatives.
Associate Marketing Strategist @ Toptal (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $75,000 – $110,000 (est.)
- Identify and implement effective strategies to attract, engage, and convert high-priority leads for our client base.
- Collaborate with the Business Analytics and Market Insights teams to derive actionable strategies and tactics that benefit the Communication, Content Marketing and Product teams in their initiatives and projects.
Get MarTech! Daily. Free. In your inbox.