Where Social Media Fits In Your Marketing Strategy written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
Marketing Podcast with Emeric Ernoult
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Emeric Ernoult. Emeric is the Founder and CEO of AgoraPulse – an easy-to-use all-in-one social media management software.
Social media isn’t going anywhere, and it’s ever-evolving. Founder and CEO of AgoraPulse — an easy-to-use all-in-one social media management software — talks with me about the state of social media today, where social fits in your marketing strategy, and how to make sure you’re getting the most out of it.
Questions I ask Emeric Ernoult:
- [1:59] How would you describe AgoraPulse to someone who hasn’t heard of it?
- [2:56] What’s the genesis of the name, “AgoraPulse”?
- [4:26] How would you describe the state of social media today?
- [7:39] Where does social media fit under the marketing umbrella?
- [11:36] What are some of the best things happening at Facebook in your opinion?
- [15:22] What would you tell somebody who’s looking into TikTok and trying to decide if that’s a place they should be?
- [17:04] Is paid social something that just has to be on everybody’s mind?
- [18:12] Where can people find out more about you?
More About Emeric Ernoult:
- Send Emeric Ernoult a DM on LinkedIn and get three months of AgoraPulse for free
More About The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.