Have you ever sat around a campfire or dinner table, talking about things you would love to do…one day?
Are you tired of watching your life slip past and ready to start living those dreams instead?
Imagine how extraordinary your life would be if you systematically pursued your dreams and turned ‘one day’ into ‘today’. If you overcame your fears, learnt new things, helped more people. Your campfire or dinner-party conversations would be full of anecdotes about a life well-lived.
In Live Your Bucket List, Julia Goodfellow-Smith leads you through her proven process that will take you from dreaming to achievement:
• Prioritise your bucket list and decide which dream to pursue.
• Ignite your passion for that dream – start the process with momentum.
• Overcome obstacles to achieving your dream – e.g., fears, money and time.
• Plan to achieve your dream.
• Successfully implement your plans, using your strengths to best advantage.
• Reflect on your journey and what you have learnt on the way.
Each stage of the process is illustrated with stories from Julia’s own journey to live her bucket list dream of walking England’s South West Coast Path, followed by simple exercises for you to complete.
Read this book and start to live your bucket list today!